Dr.Web® for Mac OS X detects and neutralizes viruses, spyware, adware, hacking tools, paid dialers and jokers targeting MAC OS X as well as malware written for other platforms. Flexible configuration, custom profiles, easy administration and high usability provide quick and easy access to all features of the application. Low CPU load of Dr.Web for MAC OS X allow it to run virtually unnoticed.
- High-speed Dr.Web® scanner checks autorun objects, removable data-storage devices, network and logical drives, e-mails, files and directories including archived files.
- SpIDer Guard® monitors system security real-time.
- Quarantine allows isolating infected and suspicious files that could be cured in the future.
- Automatic updating of virus databases and program modules over the Internet (on-demand and scheduled with any updating frequency).
- License manager will help to obtain a demo key file, install an available key, register a serial number or view the license information.
- The scheduler allows creating scanning and updating schedules.
- Detailed rapports contain date and time of a virus event, the name of an object and information about actions performed to the object.
- Mac OS X 10.4 ("Tiger") or higher
- Intel processor
- 64 MB RAM
- Internet access for registration and updating
Dr.Web for Mac OS X can be purchased as a part of the following product combinations: